(Jane and Mereana. March 2020)
Welcoming friendly hosts but also gave us space. Felt at home here, and loved the home-baking, particularly the special cake made for Mereana.
(Mike and Dot. March 2020)
Great service, nice hosts – nothing is too much trouble. Clean, organised – a pleasure to stay in such a nice place. Excellent value for money with fresh fruit, baking, and chocolate fish as added value.
(Christine and Frank. February 2020)
Hospitality over and beyond our expectations. Extremely clean and tidy. Exceptional value for money. Social interaction an added bonus.
(Fritz and Hertig. February 2020)
Idyllic nice apartment with good facilities and extremely friendly, helpful hosts. Breakfast included home-made muffins, plum compote, cereals. Very well-equipped kitchen left nothing to be desired.
(Nanako. February 2020)
Thanks for your nice treats! Here is very very NICE place! There are cute kitchen, beautiful cat, perfect couple, and more. Awesome. I’m glad to stay here. See you again.
- Quiet, private, spacious apartment for 2 Adults
- Double bedroom with ensuite
- Full kitchen, stove, fridge, dishwasher
- Large lounge and dining area
- Freeview TV, Free Wi-fi
- This property is also rated for the best value in Gisborne
- Guests are getting more for their money, when compared to other properties in the city
- Couples particularly like the location - they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip
- Highly recommend you make this your preferred stay in Gisborne
- Spacious and light apartment with full kitchen facilities
- Continental-style self-serve breakfast
- Home baking and fresh fruit
- Shared deck, BBQ
- Off-street parking
- Non-smoking environment
- Free transfers from/to Gisborne Airport and/or Bus Depot
- Not able to accommodate more than 2 Adults
- Not suitable for children
- No pets
- Maximum stay 7 days per booking
- 95 Iranui Road, Inner Kaiti, Gisborne 4010, NZ
- 1.5km to city centre
- Easy walking distance to city, Museum and Art centre
- A variety of restaurants and lunch bars
- Great beaches, swimming, walks, and gardens
- Vineyards, breweries, bars
- Payment by cash, internet banking, VISA or MASTERCARD
- NZ$150 if booked direct with BnB95 or NZ$160 if booked through accommodation websites (eg booking.com). Note: extra service charges may also be made by some agencies
- Please note not available for a long term stay